Seems my friend who is in formation to be a Cooperator with the Pauline gave Sr Maria Kim my email address. Sr Maria is working on a new kids app for the iPad and iPhone and needed some children voices saying different things. Since I have children with voices, my friend sent Sr to me.
Sr Maria Kim asked if my children would be willing to help out the Sisters get this App out. I, of course, said 'YES!' and we made a plan.
Thursday, Sr Maria Kim arrived with her helper Holly with a computer and cool looking microphone and turned my family room into a recording studio.
And can I just say: I LOVE the Pauline Sisters! They are just the most wonderful group of women I have every met!
The children had fun, Sr Maria Kim got her voices and it was all good. And to top it off, God made sure no one called during the recording session. But as soon as it was over, my oldest came through on her way to work, the clock started chiming and the phone began ringing!
It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to borrow my daughter iPsomething to download the App and see what they did with their voices.


No comments:
Post a Comment