From Ginny
~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?
So, still working on the same blankets.
What my couch looks like:
![]() |
| The baby blanket and fall blanket |
What my rocking chair looks like:
![]() |
| Olivia's sweater and the teal blanket |
We have had a busy weekend, so not a lot of crocheting got done. I did get to visit with my friend and get my hands on that new baby. She even tried out the new blanket I have to finish for her!
![]() |
| I think she likes the blanket |
![]() |
| "you are going to finish this soon so you can leave it here?" |
![]() |
| "Now go away, I have to nap" |
Yeah, I did have to put all those pictures in! She is way to cute not too!
So, I really don't have much new to show you; other than a cute baby! I did get some more fall blanket squares started. 36 done and only 12 more to start.
Reading is the same as the past few weeks.
I am looking to change a few books this week; we shall see what I find to read!
I am hoping to get a ton of crocheting done this week: Catherine got her driver's license last week. I don't have to drive her to everywhere anymore. I am looking forward to staying home a lot more!
Off to Ginny's to see what others are getting done!






Of course you had to add the pictures of the cute baby! She's adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteI love those colors on the baby blanket! So cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I agree that she does seem to really like the blanket. :) I'm glad I'm not the only one with yarn and projects sprawled about the furniture...
ReplyDeleteI remember when my oldest three (now 27, 24, and 23) got their licenses -- freedom for them, freedom for me (in a good way, of course!).
Blessings, ~Lisa
A blog post is always so much better with a baby in it :) Your house looks a bit like mine!!! Piles of exciting stuff everywhere~I think it's the Irish gene, ha ha
ReplyDelete