Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Garden Journal #3

Hmmmmm

Not much gardening this past week.

Ok ~ no gardening this past week.

Going to be wonderful weather here for the next few days - am going to try to get as much done as possible between schooling, doctor appointments and laundry!

I did find some more flowers blooming in the front 'bulb garden' -


love the yellow/purple combo
the daffodils are getting ready!


Gotta start those veggies....

Attaching this to Ginny's garden post - off to see what others are accomplishing!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your flowers and looking forward to blooms here...one of these days. :) All we've done is to plant some seeds into soil indoors as we got snowed on again this morning. Can't wait for warm temps!

    ~Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...