Wow, just had to put this out there today.
I got on the computer quickly today, and discovered overnight the 20th person clicked a button that said 'follow me'.
And to be honest, I am not sure why, but I am amazed.
I mean, I know my husband had to click the button; he does have to live with me after all.
And my bestest friend ever across the ocean had to (mostly because she is too nice not to), but others?
WOW!
Who knew I would have something to say that others would want to read? (and no, comments are not necessary for that statement - actually I am going to turn them off for this post) That was never the intention of this small slice of the Internet.
What started out as a small place to post my thoughts and pictures about my family and me for the dubious enjoyment of family near and far (and the Azores is definitely too far!), has morphed into something a little bigger. Other people are reading this.
And I have met some great ladies out there in cyber-space.
And I guess, I just wanted to say
THANK YOU!
(here's hoping the illusions I create stay in place!)