Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Scout stuff found!

Yep! more pictures found....

These were from the Court of Honor for Nathaniel's scout troop the beginning of June.

The troop has a pot luck cookout for the Court of Honor every year. I volunteered to bring cupcakes (I made 48) and watermelon (I cut up 2).

Olivia decorated the cupcakes and took the picture...




And here is Nathaniel standing up with his Troop Leader.


The troop leader reviews all each scout accomplished over the past year.

Nathaniel had a very long list.

He actually participated in all the events and community service over the year, earned 7 merit badges and moved up one rank.

Not bad for his first full year!


We are very proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...