From Ginny
~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?
So, the title says it all!
No big changes here.
I missed last week's yarn-along; mostly because there was nothing to post about.
This week is not much better.
I have been busy with stuff around the house and home school and trying to fit in some part-time work and getting 1 daughter ready to start college and then getting that college-starter a new car and getting 2nd daughter ready to take a college class while working on high school work and ... well I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture.
The only thing I have managed to work on in the past 2 weeks is the pink baby blanket for a friend. I missed the shower, but I have high hopes that I can get this done before the baby arrives!
My big news for this post is:
My Mommy is the Bestest!
![]() |
| this picture shows a more true color of the blanket |
Of course, it says 'no battery' so you can't see the list; but, trust me, it's there.
Anyway, I am looking forward to visiting Ginny and seeing what everyone else is doing - eventually.


Oh I love my kindle...isn't it nice that there are lots of free books available?
ReplyDeleteThat baby blanket is lovely. When things are almost done I find myself suddenly working much slower. But it is nice when you can see what it will be finally. So very very pretty! That will be a happy baby.
My parents gave me my ereader as a bday gift when they knew I was trying to save up for one :) Parents are awesome!
ReplyDeleteThe baby blanket is gorgeous. So delicate.
So pretty! I haven't accomplished too much in the past week or so in the yarn or reading dept. either -- didn't even get a yarn along post up. Maybe next week. Blessings, ~Lisa
ReplyDelete