Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Cranberries

We got to my friend's house in cranberry country.

The kiddos got to play around the bog in big piles of sand and dirt.

 They had fun

My car needs to be hosed down!

My very lovely friend gave me a bunch of cranberries. And she had even done the first wash on them for me. Isn't she the greatest?

Anyway.

We got the cranberries home and did the second wash to remove the last of the leaves and twigs.

Aren't they beautiful?
And then I packaged some for the freezer to enjoy this winter.

The rest I used to make some cranberry sauce. YUM!

popping cranberries

5 pints of cranberry sauce

Lovely
Tomorrow - the apples!

2 comments:

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...