Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Father's Day

The day when my husband gets breakfast in bed (the order was placed a few days ago!), and he reads (sometimes with help) the cards made with love by those who love him. A day when he traditionally takes the littles out for a treat, like a movie or ice cream.

he is a multitasker

loves his boys

a great leader

willing to get his hands dirty (or wet!)

explorer

helper with building

not afraid of heights (unlike mom)

willing to look silly to make his girls giggle


And I would like to try to remember to make it Father's Day here a little more often than once a year - because he deserves it!

We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...