Isabel and Julianne got new haircuts today....
very cute!
This is someplace for me to keep track of the memories that I seem to forget in the everyday routines of being a servant: of God, my husband and my children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A New Start?
A test of sorts..... I think I'm going to try something old-new. It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...
-
From Ginny ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I lo...
-
Week Two: Welcome to the Lord's Table! I have admitted to shamelessly using Jessica's and Charlotte's plans for this Garden ...
-
From Ginny ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing...
Such cuties, love their new "do's"....i am loving Isabel's pixie, I got myself one today to :) hugs xo
ReplyDelete