So what have you been doing this week?
I have been working on cleaning out the living room. I took the following pictures on Monday (3/21).
I have been working on cleaning out the living room. I took the following pictures on Monday (3/21).
Really, not a pretty sight. After posting the ugly of the kitchen the other day and the result, I figured it couldn't hurt to have some extra incentive to get the living room done rather quickly.
I underestimated the amount of work involved in this project.....
![]() |
| a view from the kitchen doorway |
![]() |
| a view from the hall doorway |
![]() |
| looking front from the back of the house |
![]() |
| looking back from the front of the house |
![]() |
| up close view of back bookcases |
![]() |
| up close view of front bookcases |
So I have been chipping away at all that has accumulated in this room since the last time I tackeled a 'clean and purge'. I have not gotten much else done this week; no crochet or knitting, not much reading..
We did have a great field trip on Wednesday (will post pictures later) and been working on some school work when we can fit in the living room to read together. The children have managed to finish their seat work in the fairly picked-up kitchen, so it was not a complete loss this week.
Hopefully by the end of tomorrow (which is Nathaniel's Blue and Gold Banquet for Cub Scouts) I will have new pictures of a neat and tidy and CLEANED-OUT living room.
I hope.






No comments:
Post a Comment