yep - lots of women in my world having babies soon - NOT me, but lots of others. And so, I begin the baby blanket brigade .... started this one this weekend, love the color, love the pattern, I see a few more of the same coming soon.
Despite the vast quantities of snow still covering my yard, I am beginning to try to plan the veggie garden for this Spring. I pulled out my trusty 'Square Foot Gardening' and went to the library to read 'Carrots Love Tomatoes' (which I am grateful to Ginny for posting about earlier) and found one my kids thought I should read: 'Vegetable Gardening for Dummies' - we also thought there might be something to 'Weedless Gardening'
Head on over to Ginny's to see what everyone else is working on and reading
This is someplace for me to keep track of the memories that I seem to forget in the everyday routines of being a servant: of God, my husband and my children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A New Start?
A test of sorts..... I think I'm going to try something old-new. It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...
-
From Ginny ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I lo...
-
From Ginny ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing...
-
A reflection on the past few weeks (I really am going to get better at tracking my weeks - I am!) Thankful for: * My husband. He is the...

Have fun with your gardening!
ReplyDelete