Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Yarning Along #4

Ginny over at Small Things does a 'yarn-along' each Wednesday. Here is what she says about it....
 
~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a single photo and share it either on your blog or on Flickr. Leave a link below to share your photo with the rest of us! ~

Didn't get much done on the yarn front the past week. I did manage to get the front of Lucas' sweater done and am working on the sleeves. Because of the fiasco of the wrong size sleeves of Isabel's sweater, I decided to do both sleeves at the same time so they will be EXACTLY the same! (I know, you all know that, I just figured it out)

Here is a picture of the sleeves in progress. The funky multicolored square next to them is the beginnings of something my almost 7yo daughter, Julianne is working on. Her very first crochet project and I wanted to share it with everyone.


Have a great week -

6 comments:

  1. That's great that your DD is learning to crochet! My girls are just starting to knit, too, but they are learning on the loom. I think it is a nice step into knitting on needles =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would still like to learn to crochet! Your knits look great and what a great idea to do both sleeves together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful that your girl is just learning to crochet; I have yet to learn myself, but I am trying to teach my own girl to knit. Her interest waxes and wanes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. how wonderful J. is learning to crochet !! The beautiful wedding blanket you knit for me so many moons ago,has a special place in our family room, along side with T's baby blanket you knit him, he so proudly say's it belongs to him, my other 2 kiddos frown upon this, and say it's no fair, they don't have blankies LOLS. you have been so kind to me for so many years, i miss you, xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my Azores friend - I will have to fix that for S and S! Any favorite colors? Will take orders - just for you, cuz I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The interest in my house comes and goes as well - today is good, the 2 younger girls are ready to go - it makes it easier when it clicks...
    As for the sleeves - I figured there would be less counting if I did them at the same time. It seems to be working out pretty well. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...