Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Yep - It's Official!

I am pretty sure I have ADD - at least when it comes to projects.... if you have seen any of my yarn along posts,  you may have noticed that I have a lot of crochet and knit projects in process - as well as the vast quantity of books I am in the process of reading. So, what do I do this weekend? Finish an afghan? No. Finish a sweater? No. How about finishing a book I am reading? Nope, again. I start a new project.

After spending the past few months envying the ability of some of the talented ladies in cyberspace (thank you Jessica, and Gae and Blair to start!) I decided to try making some saints to go with our Alphabet Path.


The book behind the figures is the inspiration.

Saints: A through G

The Ladies: St Ann, St Bernadette, St Cecilia, and
St Elizabeth Seton

The Men: St Dominic, St Francis and St George

I don't think they are turning out too bad.... and they are a lot of fun. The littles are coming up with all different saints to make after I finish the Alphabet....

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...