Lucas!
Four years ago, you blessed us.
And now you still bless us!
A really wonderful little boy who is totally enjoying the cold on his new bike!
The family tradition is for Daddy to take the birthday boy or girl out to get a new bike for the fourth birthday. Nathaniel is to serve at the 5pm Mass today, and Isabel was singing at the 11am Mass, so the family is going to different Masses ... the girls in the morning and the boys tonight. So, when the girls got home we found a very happy boy getting ready to ride on his new 2-wheeler!
Look out world, he is off......
This is someplace for me to keep track of the memories that I seem to forget in the everyday routines of being a servant: of God, my husband and my children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A New Start?
A test of sorts..... I think I'm going to try something old-new. It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...
-
From Ginny ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I lo...
-
From Ginny ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing...
-
A reflection on the past few weeks (I really am going to get better at tracking my weeks - I am!) Thankful for: * My husband. He is the...




No comments:
Post a Comment