Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Yarn-Along #5 - the Completed Project Edition

The info from Ginny at Small Things:

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a single photo and share it either on your blog or on Flickr. Leave a link below to share your photo with the rest of us! ~


And here are the finally finished sweaters, after some mishaps and delays....


The green sweater was done first a while ago. The red was completed this past weekend and the yellow/white was finally finished this morning! The rainbow afghan was done a bit ago and needs only to have the ends woven in. The other afghan is next on my to-be-finished list.... must.get.it.done soon, before my nephew does not have a need for a new afghan....

The books are a few quickly plucked from the pile - no changes since the last yarn along post.

Off to see who else is creating something out of yarn.

too funny note: Lucas just came downstairs and noticed the set up on the couch

Lucas (in 4yo just woke up voice): you done making the sweaters?
Mom: yep
Lucas: you're pretty good at making sweaters!
Mom (laughing): Thank you, Lucas!

I absolutely adore him! Too cute!

5 comments:

  1. I love the look of the blocks on the yellow sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great! Love the yellow and white one especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wee! Look at all those sweaters! Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a little cutie and you're a knitting machine! Have a restful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm, maybe the wrong impression was given! ;) I actually started the red and yellow sweaters a few weeks ago, and finally got around to finishing them this weekend... The green was done a few months ago, and all the same pattern - I just like the colors together for the picture! The afghans have been under construction for the past year! My daughter is forever telling me to finish what I was working on before starting a new project, but I think I have ADD with projects!
    Thank you for all your kind words!

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...