From Ginny
~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?
I only have a quick minute for this post....
I am still working on the afghans started a few weeks ago. However, after my great friend had a baby girl last Wednesday (after 5 boys) I ditched them for a new baby afghan.
I realized I had run out of the dark purple when I sat down to work on this last night. Off to the store and hopefully I can get this finished in the next couple days.
Again, the reading is the same - so same picture as the last 2 weeks.
Head on over to Ginny's to see what everyone else is working on!



A girl after 5 boys -- what a joy to add a little pink to that family, I'm sure (although, I'm equally sure another boy would've been loved just as well!!). Love the purple... ~Lisa
ReplyDeleteThe colors on your afghan work together very well! It reminds me of violets.
ReplyDeleteI love the purple ripple!
ReplyDeleteI love the purples- what a beautiful present, each of my children have crocheted blankets and they are just beautiful, even after all the years of wear (and warm, and practical!) What a blessing to have a girl after 5 boys! XX
ReplyDelete