Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Yarn-Along Follow Up

I woke up this morning and discovered some very nice ladies visited yesterday/this morning and left me some very kind comments regarding my last Yarn-Along post.

I felt the need to correct a possible mis-conception and maybe to motivate me. (ok, mostly to motivate me!)

For Emily at The Nest (and can I say, you HAVE to go visit her blog and see some of the most amazing art and crafts she creates, along with the beautiful new baby she has!), and anyone else interested - the pattern for the new afghan can be found at:


They also have a couple other log cabin designs in different colors there as well.

As for the quantity of crochet being done lately - lest anyone think it's because I have it all together and have nothing else to do but sit and crochet in my neat and orderly house with my well-behaved children sitting around me (which is good for a laugh if you really think about that one) - it's because not much else is being done...

Let's take a quick tour of the house, shall we?



Kitchen floor not swept


Clean laundry on kitchen table not folded


Dirty laundry on dirty bathroom floor awaiting
move to washer

beds not made

School work not being done - where are
those children anyway?

And back to the kitchen to discover the
dishes weren't even done - ok, not actually a discovery
as I knew they were still there.

And now that we have finished a quick, and quite dirty, tour of my abode - off to accomplish something so my husband can at least find his children in the house when he gets home! They are under the mess somewhere.

~ and maybe a return trip later tonight to see what actually gets done in the couple hours I am here today.

1 comment:

  1. Karen, you and I are so very alike!!! That looks EXACTLY like my house (except mine is so bad at the minute I'd die of embarrassment to photograph it, hee hee) Thank you for the compliments- and the link!
    Love from Ireland XX

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...