Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Home School Planning: 3rd and 5th Grades

We will be continuing with resources we have used before:

for History we will be using Sonight 4 - 2nd yr American History.

For Science we will be using Sonlight 4 - Electricity and Magnetism (always fun for Dad!)

Both Nathaniel and Isabel will be studying catechism and religion using Faith and Life and Baltimore Catechism.

We will continue our State scrapbook (an idea I shamelessly stole from Jessica at Shower of Roses)

Language Arts is always a challenge for me so we will be using the Sonlight LA plans which are included in their History plans. I am hoping to get more writing done this year - we need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...