From Ginny
~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?
Not much reading going on beyond the Advent reading we are doing as a family and the gluten-free reading I am doing. And that is ok for now.
Crocheting is another story though!
Current projects:
My lace bookcase runner.
I have a small bit of the last row of stitches to finish. I should be done with this tonight.
A sweater for my oldest daughter.
O asked me to make her another sweater just like the one I made about 10 years ago. It is just the right size and length in body and sleeves. She went out and bought the yarn and picked a different weight than the original sweater. It is a little heavier so it is good that I have the original to compare. I am hoping to be finished soon as it is going quickly.



you are awesome.....I look at those patterns, and I swear it looks chinese to me.......what a wonderful gift/talent you have my friend...miss you bunches~Diana
ReplyDeleteGorgeous bookcase runner - it looks perfect.
ReplyDeleteLove the sweater in progress the colours are beautiful.
Enjoy your creating
Wishing I had time to knit or crochet right now! Your lace bookcase runner is gorgeous and I look forward to seeing how the sweater and shrug turn out.
ReplyDeleteAdvent blessings to you and yours, ~Lisa :)