December 10 Edit....
So; it looks like Julie was the only comment - so guess who wins the free ebook!
That's right! Julie!
Congratulations Julie - look for the book in your inbox!
POST FROM DECEMBER 9: (Contest closed)
I volunteered to review a new e-cookbook.

I have to admit I signed up for this because:
1. I like easy
2. I am trying to change a couple littles to a gluten-free diet and the pre-made mixes are expensive.
I like this book.
Really.
The set-up was very nice. Easy to printout the recipes I wanted to try. Not too busy on the page, with enough space to make my own notes, if needed.
We are big bread, cake, muffin eaters. Desserts a must - daily. This e-cookbook helped me to make some great gluten-free alternatives to what I was already making here for everyone: banana muffins, chocolate chip muffins, brownies. I haven't gotten to the lunch or dinner lists yet; priorities, ya know.
The 'bonuses' were great. The printable stock-up list; organic purchasing tips; menu-planning tips; thrifty shopping tips. Most of the menu-planning and shopping tips I knew, but seeing it in print was a great reminder.
Moving to more wholesome foods rather than processed foods is something that I have been trying to do for a long while. It was great to have some place to go with an organized list of recipes to try already sorted by meal. And the foods needed were easy to get and most I already had on hand.
At first, I was rather put-out that this was an e-book rather than paper. But, after a bit, I realized this actually worked better for me because if I liked a recipe, I could just print it out and add it to my recipe notebook instead of having a book taking up space in my limited cookbook shelf.
Really, I would recommend this e-cookbook to anyone who is looking for a quick and easy way of providing a little more healthy alternative to processed foods. If you are looking into trying gluten-free eating - get this to start out - good food, easy cooking and an easy transition (try the muffins and brownies for a start)
For $4.99, a great stocking stuffer! Try It!
And to help .... a GIVE AWAY!
If you leave a comment below, you will be entered to have a chance to win a free copy of this book. I know I am late in getting the review in, and I will be away the rest of today and tomorrow, so I have to say the pick will be done tomorrow night; December 10.
This looks like a great idea! Would make a great gift for my newly gluten free friend! Thanks for the review, Karen!
ReplyDelete