Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Nathaniel!

Oh My!

My baby is 12.

Ok, he's not really my 'baby' as that position has been passed on 3 times since his birth. But still....

from 2006 - doing his favorite thing:
"building Legos"
Nathaniel - what can I say about Nathaniel?

His is such a wonderful not so little anymore boy.


from Easter 2006
His Dad is his hero. From the time he could talk, he has said "I am going to be electric, like Dad" (Frank is an electrician, just in case you didn't know)
In Storyland in NH - Sept 2007
He loves his little brother. Now he has someone to hang with and teach things: like how to be a ninja!


He loves his sisters - older and younger

taken Christmas 2009
He is very talented. He can create things that amaze me.

His Lego church completed 2010
He loves to serve God, always.

He is a great scout.

receiving the 20 pin Webelo award
He is a wonderful soccer player.

Opening Day 2010
He can be a little goofy.
He makes us laugh until it hurts. So he does this frequently!


He is a wonderful young man and we are very proud of him!

taken yesterday... the last day as an 11 year old
WE LOVE YOU, NATHANIEL!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

  1. He is a wonderful, sweet boy, and we love him too. Happy Birthday Nathaniel !!!! ..psssst...seriously these kids have got to stop growing soooo fast....I feel old =) hugs~Diana

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...