Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Christmas Brief

It has been absurdly busy here, hence, not much chance for posting the past week or two.

Christmas was great and we all had a wonderful day with family.

However, my children made me cry!

Their gift to Frank and me this Christmas was....


I LOVE THIS PICTURE

The oldest two girls coordinated the trip to the mall to get formal pictures done of the children.
They planned the outfits and the 'story' of why they all were out together.

They picked the weekend Frank was on retreat - back in early November

I was told: "Mom, we thought we would take the kids out so you can have a few hours by yourself before you have all the kids the whole weekend by yourself." - really, who is going to questions this gift of solitude?

They inspected all the frames of family pictures in my house, my mom's house, and Frank's Mom's house to make sure they ordered the correct pictures in the correct orientation to update all pictures for their parents and grandparents.

My littles DID NOT spill the beans!
We have wonderfully thoughtful children and are so blessed by them.

I couldn't wait to share.... back later with more memories of our Blessed Christmas - when I have time!

4 comments:

  1. Karen, Your children are so lovely to present you with such a wonderful gift! What a blessing that your "littles" didn't spill the beans. :)

    Wishing you and yours a blessed new year! So happy to have made your acquaintance this year.

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing those pictures made me tear up too and I don't even know you! They are just great photos and the love shines through. You are really blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They made me cry also!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what an incredibly sweet and beautiful gift. And what thoughtful children! It teared me up just reading about it.

    Merry Christmas very late!,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...