Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Holy Rosary

Well, I guess I lied in my last post on the Rosary.



A poster-board Rosary created by my
oldest girls about 9 years ago.
 I did get the Mary cards printed and cut apart. 27 separate pictures; 3 sets: 2 sets of picture cards and 1 set of title cards. (Along with a 'cheat sheet' in case anyone got confused!)

However, I did not get them laminated. (a job for later when I get some spare time!)


We did do a lapbook, but not the one I had originally planned. (I am saving that one for next May, the Month of Mary).


We completed the lapbook on the Most Holy Rosary by Lapbooks for Catholics.


I had purchased this last year and never did get around to doing it.

Perfect for now.

After we completed the components and put the folder together, I asked the littles what they would like to put on the front cover (I didn't printout the suggested pictures)

Nathaniel came up with the idea of a foam Rosary on the cover. Everyone enthusiastically agreed.

Looking for just the right size and color foam piece.
planning the layout of the foam Rosary
Putting it together
(the tape dispenser is for weight purposes)
The end result - beautiful!
What you see when you open the folder
And when you turn the extra 'page' over
I am thrilled that I actually accomplished (more or less) what I had planned for the month! WooHoo!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, how are you finding time to knit with all you have going on??? You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...