Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

October - Holy Rosary Month

In my persuit of trying to live the liturgical year, I am focusing on Mary during October.

I have picked a couple activities to complete this month:

Mary Matching

I created matching cards with different images of Mary.

I printed out 2 copies of each page and cut them apart and them laminated them.

I also have pages with the titles of each picture.






The matching game can be as simple as matching the pictures, or a little more challenging by matching the title with the picture.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The littles have enjoyed the picture cards I made for St Joseph and St Nicholas.  Hopefully, they will enjoy these just as much.
 









Mary Lapbook

I had created a lapbook for one of our co-op class about a year ago. It includes the following:

Mary's Family Tree
Map of Mary's Apparitions
Information of Mary's Apparitions
Special Marian Gifts
Information on the Rosary
Special Marian Feast Days

I am looking forward to seeing the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...