This is someplace for me to keep track of the memories that I seem to forget in the everyday routines of being a servant: of God, my husband and my children.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Yarn Along #11
I stole Ginny's picture! I love it!
Anyway, here is this week's picture...
Still the same red blanket for Lucas (but getting bigger). Still The Dolorous Passion and Small Steps. I have added a few organizing books: shown here Confessions of an Organized Homemaker as well as Confessions of a Happily Organized Family. I am working on my organization, cleaning, saving, purging skills. That is my Spring Project. I have lots more books on order from the Library (and can I say, I love my library system!) Should be interesting to see how this will all be implemented here....
Looking forward to seeing what everyone else is doing....
Have a Blessed Easter! and see you next week, I hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A New Start?
A test of sorts..... I think I'm going to try something old-new. It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...
-
From Ginny ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I lo...
-
From Ginny ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing...
-
A reflection on the past few weeks (I really am going to get better at tracking my weeks - I am!) Thankful for: * My husband. He is the...

The colour of that blanket is really lovely, my second son loves red! I really need to work on my organisational skills too!!!
ReplyDelete