Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Project: Day One

Actually, it is the beginning of Day Two.

Here is the result of Day One of The Project (can you still hear the Jaws' Theme?)


TaDah! My newly cleaned-off desk. Frank had to do some estimates last night. For the first time in a very long time he actually had a FLAT desk upon which to work! Who knew?

Of course, in order to accomplish this in one day I had to do this:



Which is take all off the desk and put in boxes or trash bag (or two as the case may be!) and pile it about behind the newly cleaned-off desk. But still progress, right?

I still have to go through all the stuff that was on the desk, but at least I have some place clean to work!

Off for errands, food shopping, doctor's appointment and hopefully Confession. Busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...