Our family went in a couple different directions this past Saturday (4/2). I had a great time at Faith and Family's Mom's Day Out. I got to listen to some specatular speakers like
Jennifer and
Rachel and
Danielle and got to meet some really great moms. I didn't have a camera, so no pictures from me.
Isabel is the reason I didn't have the camera. She was at the MA State Visual Presentation for the first time.
Again, she did the presenation on the paino she had done for the County competition. She kicked butt and took names!
 |
| a little nervous waiting to present |
 |
| setting up and getting it all ready |
 |
| moving on to composers |
 |
| explaining the fine point of playing the piano |
 |
| all finished: "Are there any questions?" |
 |
| WOOHOO! A BLUE RIBBON |
So, I had a great time with some great moms and Isabel had a great time earning her very first MA State ribbon.
A REALLY GREAT WEEKEND!
(picture credits: all photos by Catherine, except the blue ribbon by Frank - thanks)
No comments:
Post a Comment