From Ginny:
~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?
So, not much different from 2 weeks ago, the last time I posted a Yarn-Along. So, here is the same picture I posted then:
I have finished a few more rows: Only have 4 more colored stripes to go (about 30 more rows) and I can weave in ends and present to my friend. Looking forward to that day. Lucas' red afghan is still the same.
Since this looks the same, I thought I would add a picture of Julianne working on her crochet piece. Not sure what it is going to be, but she is getting quite good at the single chain.
Books are the same, crochet is the same - same is good sometimes.
Go visit Ginny and see what others are working on.
This is someplace for me to keep track of the memories that I seem to forget in the everyday routines of being a servant: of God, my husband and my children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A New Start?
A test of sorts..... I think I'm going to try something old-new. It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...
-
From Ginny ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I lo...
-
From Ginny ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing...
-
A reflection on the past few weeks (I really am going to get better at tracking my weeks - I am!) Thankful for: * My husband. He is the...


It looks just like stained glass, so pretty!
ReplyDelete