Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Daddy = Duct Tape

I couldn't get the toaster to stay pushed down.


Lucas came over and said: "don't worry, I can fix it, I am 'Handy-Man Lucas'"

But, alas, it still did not work. No worries - I will just wait for the other side to fiinish.

So I said, "What would I do without my Handy-Man Lucas?"


Lucas replied, "You would still have Handy-Man Nathaniel. You would even have Handy-Man Daddy. Handy-Man Daddy is even better, he is like duct tape."

Me, in a bewildered voice: "Daddy is like duct tape?"

Lucas, with a 'full of exasperation' voice: "Yeah, he fixes everything, just like duct tape."

And there you have it - the proof that Daddy = Duct Tape.

1 comment:

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...