Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Yarn Along - late!

yep, late again. Lots of things happening here yesterday and I just plain forgot to make this post.

As always, it is so enjoyable, when I have the time, to bounce around and see what everyone is creating and reading at Ginny's.

I am trying to finish my friend's afghan, still, as well as working on Lucas' red afghan. I think I had put a picture of this on before, but I ripped off the white I was adding; I really didn't like it. So, a completely red afghan he will receive, some day.


one more set of stripes to go!

a close-up of the stitches -
the colors look more correct in this picture

I am still reading Small Steps as well as the Dolorous Passion of Christ. For a fun and quick read, I just finished Sea of Monsters, the second Percy Jackson book. Lots of fun and not bad. I keep telling people I am pre-reading them for the children for when we get back to studying ancient Greece and Rome. Yeah, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...