Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Daddy's Boy

Lucas woke up this morning and the following discussion happened:

Lucas: "You made pancakes? Mommy, you are the bestest mommy in the world. I love pancakes!" "Where's Daddy?"

Mommy: "He is at work"

Lucas: "And you didn't tell him to wait for me to tell him goodbye?"

Mommy: "No, he had to leave early this morning."

Lucas: "But how am I going to sit with him at breakfast now?" (crying sobbing ensued)

Mommy: "Well, you can sit next to him tonight for dinner."

Lucas: (while crying) "No, I will wait for him to come home to eat breakfast."


He eventually sat with his 'bestest brother in the whole world' and finished his breakfast.

Nathaniel caught yawning!
The joys of a DADDY'S BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...