Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Yarn Along #8

One more week to share with Ginny and others a Yarn Along - I gotta say, love this! What a great record for me to keep track of the strange things I am working on....

Still plugging away at my many-colored striped afghan for my friend. But last night, I decided to try my hand at crocheting a lace covering for my head for Adoration. I have been thinking that I need to cover my head, which is a whole nother post. Anyway....

I am not sure I like the look of this pattern I found - not lacy enough for me. I will probably rip it all out tonight and start something different: but this is supposed to be about what I am working on now.


And a shot with the main books I am reading:


Go see what everyone else is working on!

1 comment:

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...