Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Bird Watching?

This week our Home School Group went to Soule Homestead for some bird watching.

I, great mom that I am, did not get a single picture of a bird. Nor did I get a picture of the bird houses they built. Nor did I get a picture of any of my little ones looking up close to bird feathers and such.

I did get a couple pictures of a group of littles listening to our guide point out good spots to look for birds:


I did get a picture of my 3 littlest with their friend:


But the best part of bird watching - for Catherine, anyway - was the ...

GOATS!













Go figure!

Anyway, it turned out to be a great day to walk in the woods and look for birds. Isabel did see a Red-Tailed Hawk. They all got to play with binoculars, and Mom got to visit with some friends for a few minutes. All in all, a good time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...