Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Learning Update - The First Day


The First Day

Well, fortunately, our first day consisted of attending classes at a new to us co-op. Lucas is taking General Science, Isabel is taking Marine Biology and US History, and Julianne is taking US History. 
When asked in the car how the classes went: 

Lucas: My science class was great! I like the teacher, it was fun.
Isabel: They were good
Julianne: It was good

I will take that as a win!

We got home and since I am STILL working on schedules and trying to get a bunch of phone calls and plans done, what was done in co-op was the only thing done.

I have mediocre hopes for tomorrow. Really don't want to set the bar too high too early. 

Once I get the schedules done and totally nail down what we will be doing, I will try to remember to update the classes and resources for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...