From Ginny
~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?
my turn!
Nathaniel came to me the other day and asked for me to make him a hat. Not just any hat. Oh, no. Not for my boy.... it has to be a medieval helmet. Seems he saw a picture of a crocheted helmet on Facebook and figured I could make one for him.
I found pictures, but no pattern. So - I made one.
I stopped on the way home from dropping the girls at Portuguese school to get some grey yarn. For some reason, I didn't have any grey. I sat down to some NCIS and Elementary and here is what he got to try on this morning:
He's holding the face piece as it still needs the buttons and all the ends tucked in. He also wants that thing on the top - I think it is supposed to be for protection - I have to figure out how to add that.
I think the face is too big.
He likes it. It is for him, so we shall leave it.
Lucas wants one too. Maybe tonight!
Reading: I don't know. Lots of things I am sure, but nothing is jumping out of my brain to hit this page.
Off to Ginny's with Julianne to see what is going on there - and to enjoy more baby pictures of Baby Job.
Awesome!!! My boys would love that, too.
ReplyDelete