I have a love/hate relationship with Legos. Today, I am on the love side.
I have been meaning to do this post for a long time. But, I keep moving the Legos and forgetting to post.
Today we are getting ready for a dog. She is my Sister-in-law's dog. We are watching her for the weekend. I have to get rid of the Legos or Maggie will eat them.
While cleaning out the kitchen, again, I realized there is a very good possibility that my son's Lego creation that has graced our kitchen for quite a few months may become the casualty of a very large puppy. So, I really needed to take pictures in case something catastrophic happens.
Last year, my son disappeared while he was supposed to be doing some seat work. When he reappeared, he managed to calm my ire and earn lots of good grades in Catechism/Religion. Here is the result of his defection that day - how can I be angry?
![]() |
| notice the Altar Server kneeling on the side? |
![]() |
| up close of the Altar, Lector, Priest |
![]() |
| up close of Confessional (he asked me to knit him a screen for it) |
![]() |
| up close of the Tabernacle (notice the Red Light next to it) |
![]() |
| the very talented creator |
And all the time, I love that boy!







No comments:
Post a Comment