"B is for Brush -
in the artist's hand,
turning paper and ink
into magical land."
After reading this poem, we used one color and a bunch of different brushes to see what the different lines looked like.
Then the kiddos painted 'story paintings' along the same manner as the Chinese Roll Paintings mentioned in the book.
This is someplace for me to keep track of the memories that I seem to forget in the everyday routines of being a servant: of God, my husband and my children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A New Start?
A test of sorts..... I think I'm going to try something old-new. It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...
-
From Ginny ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I lo...
-
Week Two: Welcome to the Lord's Table! I have admitted to shamelessly using Jessica's and Charlotte's plans for this Garden ...
-
From Ginny ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing...
No comments:
Post a Comment