I was very intrigued to see what posts would fall into the categories Sarah at Amongst Lovely Things came up with for a look-back link-up. I have spent a great deal of time contemplating my lack of time here lately, so this was a very timely thought-inducing post linkup
This year has not been prolific in the post department. For some reason, all the posts in my head didn't make it to the screen. I seem to have spent the past year in survival mode and extras didn't happen too often.
and so for the results:
THE MOST CLICKS:
My Catholic Women's Almanac from the beginning of the year
THE MOST COMMENTS:
I am not extremely well-visited, so this is a strange category for me to think about!
The last post had the most comments as well.... so second place goes to: My CWA from the end of July
THE BEST PICTURE:
I love trees covered in snow
from this post: http://aservantsmemories.blogspot.com/2013/03/pretty.html
HARDEST TO WRITE:
oh, hands down, this one: (actually, this might be the hardest of all time!)
PERSONAL FAVORITE:
um, this one: Although, technically it is not my post, it is my favorite here
I cannot imagine how difficult this would be if I had more posts to pick from. I think I will be thankful that my total post count this year was only 40!
I am looking forward to seeing what others have in their 'mosts' categories

Thank you so much for linking up! :) I'm enjoying myself, poking around a bit while I'm here. :)
ReplyDelete