Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

pretty

I couldn't pass up putting this on the blog - I love these pictures.

I took these the morning after the last snow storm which dumped an additional 18 inches of snow (and that wasn't even the blizzard!)

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Is that your home?!?!?! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it is the front of my house and then looking down my small street (which is actually the widest road in town - not bad for a cul-de-sac with 7 houses on it!)

      I forgot to mention the very pretty tree in the last picture was totally demolished with the next snow storm after this one. There is only about 1/2 the tree left.

      thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...