Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

An Advent Yummy

so today, despite being on the couch this afternoon, we got an Advent tradition done. Does three years in a row make a tradition? No matter; it is now considered a tradition. And a favorite one at that! Actually, the tradition is now down to reading the story and getting hot chocolate with mini candy canes made into a heart. And bonus, sort of, it is cold enough that hot chocolate is a treat today!

Isabel made the hot chocolate and I read the story.




Yep, the faces say it all!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet (pun intended!) tradition! Yes, tradition! My kids are so big into tradition this year; it amazes me. :) Hope your Advent celebrations continue to be sweet, dear Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...