Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Julianne's Yarn Along



Julianne wanted her own Yarn Along post.  Here she is:




Its hard to knit but i'm getting the hang of it.And after a while my finger hurts! And i want to have it done by Christmas.And so far i think i'm gonna get it done before that, considering i'm this far already.

 I think that the Stink series is fun to read and i sometimes. (Only sometimes) learn stuff from the books.(especially Stink the solar system super hero) And i like how the author has a big imagination.


Great job, Julianne, thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Your scarf looks great Julianna! I never read the Stink series before. I will pass along the recommendation to my niece. Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Knitting Julianne! Your scarf is progressing very nicely! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...