Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Happy Boy Update....

I think Mom read the last post this morning shortly after I posted it.

I got this email:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
The end of the story!!!
 
pt 1 - sanding off the edges to make it close easily

 
Nathaniel & finished product
 
Grampy & Nathaniel and revised finished product (they decided to point up the boards!!!!).



 
They just left for IHOP and breakfast and then we are getting pictures taken and then home to paint the gate and shed!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now you know the "rest of the story"

And yes, my mom did say "getting pictures". One of my perks of this birthday visit is that my mom takes the birthday child to get updated 'formal portraits' done. She decided quite a while ago that I was hopelessly lazy about updating pictures.

Told you my mom was awesome!
Have a nice day!


Oh! and Mom: can you take before and after pictures of the shed?

Please?

Thank you! You are the best! No, really, you are!

2 comments:

  1. Karen,
    Thanks for visiting my blog. In order to win the pattern you need to be a follower and I need your email address so I can send it to you if you are the winner.
    Melissa
    p.s. love the pics of your dad with the kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I've been lurking in the shadows reading, unable to comment with a squirming baby in my arms (patient, he is NOT!!!) I loved this stroy, and wow, what a gorgeous fence- what I picture in my mind as being a very "American" garden necessity!! I do hope you are all well, love and blessings from over here XX

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...