Ta-Dah!
BEFORE
![]() |
| from the house door to the front left corner |
AFTER
BEFORE
![]() |
| looking from the big door to the house door corner |
AFTER
BEFORE
![]() |
| looking at the side from the side entry door |
AFTER
Now we shall see how long this lasts.....
This is someplace for me to keep track of the memories that I seem to forget in the everyday routines of being a servant: of God, my husband and my children.
A test of sorts..... I think I'm going to try something old-new. It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...
Looking GOOOOOD!
ReplyDeleteHow many trips to the dump?!
Mom
Funny Mom!
Deleteactually only one trip - it was a big one, but only one.
Oh wow, Karen, that is a huge difference! Our garage is so bad that I just refuse to go down to it. I know that isn't exactly productive but it gives me hives to just walk in. I hope your beautifully organized garage stays just so for a little while so you enjoy all your hard work!
ReplyDeleteGod Bless, Summer
Hi Karen,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind and lovely comments on our Little Smiles blog. God bless you. Wonderful work with your garage. I'm going to show it to the hubbie, with great hope!
God bless you,
Adele
Gosh Karen, you need to come and live with me for a while!!!! Isn't it just mind-clearing to do something like that? I have a studio that needs an overhaul too- my plan is to box and label everything.... and dump as much as possible. I am the biggest hoarder ever :(
ReplyDeleteSummer - it really wasn't as spectacular as it probably looked! LOL - Frank is really good at keeping up with the garage; he has just been really busy (which is a really good thing!)
ReplyDeleteEmily - if I could, I would hop on over and visit! Ireland has always been a place I wanted to visit since I go my hands on pictures of my Great-grandfather: William Michael Brophy. And really, usually I just do a bit at a time; that is how I am dealing with my basement... and you notice there are no pictures of that area - too depressing and disgusting by far. Unfortunately, I tend to deal with stress by cleaning; I figure by the end of Lent my house should be model perfect!
Karen, where did your great grandfather come from? You have the Irish red hair :))
ReplyDeletefunny you say that - my ancestry is actually mostly Sweedish!
DeleteEmily - good thing my mom is into geneology...
ReplyDeletegot some info from her - a bit confusing... have relatives born in: Kilkinney, Cork Co; Enniskillen, Fermanagh Co and one born in Canada and died in Clynnaugh, enniskillen, Fermanagh Co
email me (ktoste at comcast.net) and I will forward the entire thing from my mom - all the way back to early 1800's -
Aren't you glad you asked!