Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Yarn-Along - The ADD Edition

Join Us! 
From Ginny
 ~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?
 
 
I have no idea what to do with this post!
 
There, I feel better now.
 
This past week has been busy around here....
 
not much has really happened on the yarn front - or the reading front come to think of that....
 
I worked on the scrap afghan while watching weather on Sunday. Last night I decided to start a new carriage blanket for a friend who is having a baby in about 6 weeks; again with yarn I had in storage - nice, fluffy yarn!
 
So, my picture this morning:
 

The color in the picture looks nothing like the color of my new project! it is a very pretty pale lavender shade; perfect for a new little baby girl.






Really - when I went to pull up this picture, I realized I had a lot of pictures of this afghan, taken at various stages - I really need to get this finished and move on.

Of course, I think moving on before I finish this might be contributing to why I have so many pictures.

Truly, I am ADD when it comes to yarn projects!
 
And to make it more difficult for me to stay focused on the various projects I have already started, off to Ginny's I go for more inspiration (I am really leaning toward finding a great knit project for me to start!)
 

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about knitting ADD (or ADOLS "attention deficit, oooh look, shiny") - I have 5 projects on the needles at the moment and it means everything seems to last forever!

    The new blanket looks pretty though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blanket!!

    ~~Renee

    A Knitters Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blankets are looking wonderful.
    I get the moving on before it's done thing, fortunately this year they have mostly been quick projects.
    Hope you find a knitting project to start too.
    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, i try HARD not to be ADD with the projects...i almost bought a new pair of knitting needles of the same size i was already using so i could start another project. i didn't...yet.

    :)
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many projects...so little time! Browsing through your recent posts, I loved that you're teaching your young ones to crochet. My boys (now men) each did different hand work projects as boys. Blessings, ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...