Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Irene Who?

Hurricane Tropical Storm Irene arrived in Massachusetts yesterday: Sunday August 28th.

We got ready.

We had water.

We had candles, flashlights, lighters, lamps.

We had food.

We had extra propane canisters and gas tanks filled.

We were blessed.

We were not really affected yesterday. We lost power for about 1/2 hour. I watched TV. My husband brought the littles and not so littles to Onset to fly a kite in the storm (strange man didn't even bring the camera, but he did bring his phone)



Before they left, my youngest, Lucas (only 4) asked me to teach him to crochet. I was crocheting, Isabel was crocheting, Julianne was crocheting; he wanted to get in on the action.

Nothing more interesting than trying to teach a 4 year-old BOY to crochet

But I tried:

Quit the interesting storm!

We are still saying prayers for all those affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...