From Ginny
~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?
Been a busy few days around here, or actually around Pennsylvania!
My scrap afghan is in the same place - too big for traveling. I did work on the pink baby blanket a bit; and then began a thread project. For some reason, I really was feeling the need to play with some thread and a little hook.
The books are pretty much the same as well. I was right: Mondays with Mary is a great book and wonderful resource. I just picked up Self Sufficiency for the 21st Century from the library. Am interested to see what that book says!
Still working through The Scarlet Letter as well as some new books on volcanoes, Hawaii, tsunamis - can you guess what we will be studying soon?


Your lace work is so beautiful! I love the pink blanket, too.
ReplyDeleteWow! That's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! What else can I say..just beautiful!!
ReplyDelete~~Renee
A Knitters Notebook
Very pretty thread project. So nice to play with different textures.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy