From Ginny
~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? ~
Still working on my 'stash blanket'.
Not sure I like the blue set. May be a little too bright. Or maybe I should find more bright colors and have the blanket morph to brighter colors....
decisions, decisions, decisions....
![]() |
| And it still looks better in person! |
Reading material is a pile of books from the library on cooking, canning, and preserving food. I think there might even be one or two in the pile to go on the 'gotta own a copy' list.
Off to Ginny's to see what everyone else is doing!


I love it! This blanket makes me want to learn to crochet!
ReplyDeleteHi Karen, Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my yarn along post this week. :) The colors in your stash blanket are gorgeous, and I think your idea of morphing the colors is great. Notice you have a copy of Nourishing Traditions in that stack... I own a copy myself and have been inspired. Such a joy to be on a perpetual journey with the crochet hook, knitting needles, and cookbooks -- always learning!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, ~Lisa
The blanket looks great ... the blue part really helps it zing ..
ReplyDeleteexcellent!
ZING - I like that -
ReplyDeleteok, off to find out what is left in the basement for this blanket!
thanks for the comments
Lisa, the Nourishing Traditions book is definitely going on the 'to get' list! I am really enjoying it.
God Bless
Karen
I think your blanket looks great.
ReplyDelete