Catherine did the welcome speech:
Nathaniel got to assist on the altar.
We are very proud of her!
![]() |
| With her Sponser |
![]() |
| The whole family |
![]() |
| with her best friend |
![]() |
| with my mom, her Nana |
Seriously - when did she grow up?
We love you, Catherine!
This is someplace for me to keep track of the memories that I seem to forget in the everyday routines of being a servant: of God, my husband and my children.
![]() |
| With her Sponser |
![]() |
| The whole family |
![]() |
| with her best friend |
![]() |
| with my mom, her Nana |
A test of sorts..... I think I'm going to try something old-new. It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...
What a beautiful young lady...love you all...xoxo
ReplyDelete