Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Best Husband- EVER!!

Oh yeah, I do have the best husband ever!!!!

You know what he did? No, you don't - well, let me tell you what he did with the help of my darling little ones....

He built me a new clothesline! What? you thought it would be something else? ha - this is the best thing to happen to me since he got me a rotor-tiller for Mother's Day!




Julianne decided she didn't want to work outside, so she polished
and cleaned the wood cabinets in the kitchen (I am so blessed)


adding water for the concrete

supervising Isabel in the mixing of the concrete

Lucas checking the depth of the post hole -from inside the hole

Nathaniel attaching the top post

the finished line!!!!
9 lines of wonderful space!

Isn't it beautiful?
Don't hate me cuz I have a beautiful clothesline (and can fill the whole thing in under 4 hours!)
 
I am one blessed momma!

1 comment:

  1. You ARE one blessed momma! I have wanted a clothesline for so long, but other necessary projects have stood in the way. I have to tell you that I'm just a wee bit jealous of that beauty of a clothesline and the fresh smelling laundry you'll be folding all summer long. :) So good to hear from you, Karen, and to see what you and yours have been up to of late. Blessings! ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...