Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

and now: The States!

oh yeah, I am catching up!

After the county visual presentation competition, we were off to the state competition! This was held the Saturday after Easter.

The girls did the same presentations as before.

The pictures all look the same except for this one.....

 
Isabel came in 1st place for her subject class!
 
Julianne did a great job with her presentation, but there were some others that edged her out - an incentive for a kick-butt performance next year!
 
We are so proud of both of our girls. They did a great job putting together a fantastic, informative presentation on their subjects and then did a great job presenting them in front of more people than I would want to speak in front of!
 
Congratulations girls!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Start?

A test of sorts.....  I think I'm going to try something old-new.  It has been too many years since my last post. The world's differ...